The entervo service world
What goes on to make sure everything goes well
The planning and sale of a parking space management system marks the start of the support phase which lasts for the lifetime of that system. Since regular wear and tear, faulty operation and vandalism can never entirely be ruled out in the parking business, entervo facilities require regular service even though they are well known to be high quality. Initial and further training programs ensure that all staff involved in parking operations on both sides – both service providers and customers – act cooperatively to ensure maximum facility availability.
Scheidt & Bachmann has parking space management systems and service teams on hand locally all over the world: some 200 of our own service specialists provide support for over 20,000 systems in more than 70 countries. In Germany alone the service division has spare parts stored in some 70 vehicles. All this is aimed at being able to provide immediate and effective help if the worst comes to the worst.
- Local service worldwide.
- Highly differentiatef maintenance offerings.
- Effective supply and long-term secured availability of spare parts.
- 24/7 Hotline out of three international locations.
- Comprehensive options for remote support.
- Function-specific trainings and "train-the-trainer" classes.